welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
4:34 PM
Monday, December 29, 2008
I am currently blogging in the second least expected place in my house... The first is the storeroom because currently there isn't any space for me and my laptop unless I climb onto a ladder and that might take hours.... and second is the place I am currently in which I am too embarrassed to tell you there I am... x /// x
Yup, for the past 2 weeks I am relaxing like a pig is doing everyday... ops! If my project leader find out I am so dead! Anyway, we are having a meeting tml morning so might us well get myself in a coating of honey tonight to get roosted by her for lunch? Hahahahaha... Blame my sister for watching the 3 headed broadway star on youtube which triggered me to start watching "Whose line it is anyway?" again. I remembered watching it when I was young, although I couldn't get what these comedians are talking in the shows because my English was too poor! So I am spending days watching every videos that I can find on youtube.
Anyway I am getting out of this place and shifting to another room... hoped you guessed where I was and don't say that I am weird!!!
I will kill you for that!